eligibility for chartered engineer by kashyap home design
- As per the Declaration No.16 of the Royal Charter, 1935 and Clause 69(i) of the Bye-Laws & Regulations of the Institution, every Corporate Member (FIE/MIE/AMIE) is entitled to use the style and title of Chartered Engineer (India).
The Chartered Engineer certificate is often useful for the following purpose:-
- To be empanelled as Valuer, Loss Assessor in various financial institutions like Bank, Insurance companies etc.
- To be empanelled as Chartered Engineer in the Original Side of High Courts, Central Excise and Customs and other similar govt concerns.
- To win contract of civil works from Municipal Corporation and similar govt bodies.
- To be employed and/or promoted in foreign companies.
- To practice as self employed consultant in India and abroad.
In general, the Chartered Engineer certificate being issued by the IEI (which is one of world’s oldest and largest professional bodies of Engineers), plays the role of recognition and acceptance of one’s techno-academic qualification and professional attainment on a global platform